Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am a bad blogger

So I know I am a bad blogger but it dosnt really matter because I only have my two faithful followers anyhow and one of them almost always knows whats going on without me writing. I only use this for a chance to get things off my chest and attempt to make myself feel better. Usually though it dosnt work. Anyhow
I just feel as though I am becoming alone again. It seems as though everyone has someone or something and here I am AGAIN alone. I am always alone. People dont understand how hard things are. Nobody does. Not even my triangle or my family. I am running out of things to find to make myself happy. The only thing that works anymore is Mackenzie. I know people are there for me however I just still feel alone. I have really thought about going to therapy again just for the simple fact that I am driving myself crazy!!! I hate the thought of it but at the same time I dont know what else to do. And I have to do something about it because I have my daughter whom I have to raise on my own and I have to be the strong one and teach her the ways of the world. I just need something that makes me feel like I am worth wild.
I know this is all jumbled up but ugh im just lost.

No comments: