Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Way off track lets just say

I was doing soo good them BAM I got way off track of being online. Mackenzie and I have been busy. We went to the circus, two trips of trick of treating, and we are currently planning a trip to FL. We are going to Disney on our trip to FL which will be at the end of December. So that is exciting but now taking up alot of our time trying to plan. I think we are also going to go to Sea World while we are there. I think even though this trip will be alot of work Mackenzie will really enjoy it.
Also Mackenzie has a new found love in ELMO! Everywhere we go she spots ELMO somewhere and then screams until she gets to see it.
Another exciting thing. I am really going to try and dive way deep into my business as in the 2009 business year I have a chance to earn a free trip to Disney in 2010 for 4! I think that would be a great trip for Mackenzie and I to go on when she is a bit older. Also by then I think Andi, Mike, and Baby D will be up for going again lol. So if you know anyone who shops Pampered Chef, or would like to check out a great business opportunity let me know!

1 comment:

andrea said...

i think if i were you, i would skip sea world this time. Only b/c when we were there in July it wasn't nearly as awesome as disney (duh!) and the lines were lonnngg. also not as much fun stuff for the kiddies - the shows would be kinda long for a 20m old i think.

and ya 2010 - i think we'll be in;)

i have been passing the word along to anyone who mentions christmas gifts at work too!!