Saturday, October 18, 2008

18 months!

27 months ago I was a completely different person, young and unresponsible. Then I found out I was pregnant, and my babys father took off. My life changed fast!Luckily I have two of the best friends ever! They have become my family. Actually the three of us have become the "triangle". We have 3 points which stand for the 3 of us and we are always there for eachother. Even when we dont talk every day we all know that we are here if needed. And I am so thankful for everything that my to points did for me during my pregnancy. They truely were the greatest!Then came the day that I became a mommy! What a wonderful day!! My daughter will always be 22 years and 1 week younger then me. It will be so nice to spend our birthdays so cosesly together every year!

Here she is at 12 days old, she had already grown so much!
Before I knew it she was 6 months old! Boy how time flys. She had her own personality and was showing more and more of it every day.
In the blink of an eye she was a year old! Where had a whole year gone? She was walking, talking, eating real food and just being the best baby ever! Her father still was not a part of her life but who needs him anyhow.
Now she is 18 months old on sweetest day! She is my one and only sweetie. She is so smart, saying over 50 words and signing at least 20. She is such a big girl now. I cant even believe time has went by so fast! I guess all I can say is "Don't Blink"!
*I love my baby girl more then anything in this world, Happy 18 months*