Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crash

So today I crashed and burned. I lost it and became a total leaky puddle. I was crying and close to hysterical. I just let everything get to me and there was almost no return. Until I see my little beauty! She makes everything better. And when I came home after my not so good day I had an email for a bed that I want to buy Mackenzie. It is for a great price so im excited to go see it tomorrow and buy her something that I think would make her happy!
On a better note. I had a pampered chef open house yesterday and it went rather well.

And now im too tired to focus anymore.....hence the randomness of this blog.

1 comment:

andrea said...

how in fact did i miss this for almost a whole week?!!! probably b/c i just checked my own for the first time on thurs. and only then to post comments!

i am sorry you had a bad day yesterday :(