Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Post


So I have finally decided to post my own lil blog on here. My best friend does it all the time and I always think, I wish I had a place to throw my thoughts into the universe. So here I am. I dont know if anyone will ever read this but I have thrown it all out there.
* On my mind tonight
I went to a really good friend of mines birthday party last night. And I think for the first time I became very aware of how old I feel. I got into a fight with my mother about not wanting to have a drink. I even wanted to leave the party early because it was "getting too late". On the way home my mom even asked me if I felt sad about growing up. I have now had this question asked like 10 times. So here is my answer. NO I am not sad about growing up. I am excited about it. I am glad that I am over the stage in my life to go out drinking and partying and what not. I am happy to be a responsible mother.

So there is my first blog post! Hopefully there will be more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just turned 40 and trust me, you are still young! I remember my mother in her 30's and she was old then, so I must be antique! Love keeps us young. Find someone to love.

Tom Westbang said...

Very Nice ;-)

Best Regards from Germany

Tom

http://www.westbang.blogspot.com