Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thankful Tuesdays!

So tonight I am thankful that I have family who loves me. I have had a rough weekend and just was over it. But my family was there to say we will do anything we need to do to help whatever you need. I know I have not given details to my "crash" however they were not the best things to crash over.
Also I know that I am crashing over stupid little things because so many other people have so many more things that are millions of times worse then anything I go through. So I am thankful for that also.

I know this is short but......I keep waiting until im too tired and cannot process things.

Oh ya- on a good note. I got my certificate today for my 30 hours class. The lady also said it should be back in time for me to not be suspended at work. So yeah for another thankful thing!

1 comment:

andrea said...

so glad you got your 30hr thing finally! sheesh.

i was so going to call you today on my way home - and then i just forgot. go figure.

glad the fam is being supportive.