Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update since im a bad blogger

So I know I have not posted in awhile but I have been without internet and way busy! So yeah.....let's just start with the bad and we will get right into the good to make you all feel warm and fuzzy inside at the end lol.
So the bad-
Well that challenge I had for Pampered Chef (3 contacts a day 7 days a week for 3 months).....I've already failed. I forgot to make my call on Sunday night which now means I am out of the challenge. So Boo for that.
However that dosnt mean I still cant try it. It means that I am not in the running for gas cards =(

Moving past it though

On Thursday I got to spend time with one of my best's and a good friend of both of ours. So that was nice. Also I think each time I see Andi I get more and more excited for her and the hubs to see that they are going to have a little bundle of joy soon (ok not soon but in like 5 months and 4 weeks and some days lol) Which the baby is also due on my birthday! WOOHOO

Friday I went to stay with my aunt for the weekend which is nice because I don't get to see her anymore. I stayed with her until this am. So it was actually really nice.

Saturday I went shopping for miss Mackenzie and got her the cutest outfit for her pictures on Sunday. Then we went to Ramseyer's Farm.

Took Some Cool Pictures!


It was alot of fun. Unfortunatly Mackenzie is still to little to do everything there but she had alot of fun.
Sunday I went with Karla and Kloe to get pictures done at Sears. The girls looked super cute. I will add pictures when I get them on here tomorrow. They had alot of fun too and that is nice that the girls like eachother so much and have a great time when they play together.It's also nice to have another mom friend, esp a single mom friend. No offense to my other friends but it is really nice to talk with someone who knows where you are coming from and knows how every day life is as a single mom.

Monday nothing special really happened other then finding Mackenzie halloween costume FINALLY that kis is only going to be 18 months and had to get a frikkin 3T-4T for her costume! Ugh what a chunk....but shes my chunk and I love her for it.


Today is Tuesday and it is exciting that I got my Help Whip Cancer Fleece today!

It is super cute too! I cant wait to wear it. I also got Mackenzie a t-shirt that is red and says Pampered Chef on it. Also about my business I am offering to anyone who books a show, keeps the date, and qualifies as a show I am giving a $20.00 gas card. So please pass the word on. I am also having a kids cooking party on October 24th. Kids of all ages are invited.

I really hope that this week is going to be a good one just because I need it.....I hope everyone who reads this is having a great week!

1 comment:

andrea said...

i was wondering when you were gonna update this!

cute pictures!

i want to see the ones from sunday...

and i like that fleece - it looks warm and comfy!